Bear Creek Trading
1846 E Rosemeade Pkwy #220
Carrollton TX 75007
Customer Service (214) 550-1355
E-mails are usually answered promptly
Online Sales Only
SECURITY & PRIVACY:
PayPal is welcome. If you would like to pay with PayPal: (1) Add the items you want to your shopping cart. (2) Proceed to checkout, choose PayPal and enter 777 for the CVV code to by-pass it. (3) Confirm and send your order. (4) Your order will be proccessed immediately. Do not use the button below unless instructed to do so.
- We have carefully combined the very best security software and systems at every level to ensure that the information you entrust to us is not intercepted or abused. We use industry standard technologies like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Secure Hypertext Transport Protocol (HTTP-S) to protect your credit card number, e-mail address, and zip code so that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
- According to CNN, "The prevalent opinion...is that on-line credit card use is actually no riskier for consumers than traditional "low-tech" transactions." We order products online all the time, both as a company and as individuals. When we use a credit card to buy something online, we feel at least as safe as we would using one in a store or restaurant.
- Be assured all private information will not be sold or made available to others under any circumstances.
- Where is the order button? Clicking on an item will take you to the ordering page. You will find the "add to cart" button below the photo.
- How do I find an item? Click on the "Help" button to the left for details or click the search button.
- What credit cards do you accept? We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS. For PayPal see below.
- How do I find out if an item is in stock? Clicking on an item will access a full description and below this you will find the "ADD TO CART OR CHECK INVENTORY" button. Look at the "IN STOCK" column and you will see the quantity currently in stock. This is the maximum number you can order. To order more than one change the number in the quantity column and click on update quantity. If we are out of stock a message will be displayed.
- I am unable to place my order on-line, what should I do? If you are unable to place your order through our secure on-line shopping cart you can place your order by phone (214)550-1355. Be sure to have the item number and quantity ready. If you do not see the item number, click on the item and you will find the item number to the left of the price.
- Was my order successful? You should receive an order confirmation via e-mail within minutes of placing your order. If you did not then your order did not go through. Contact customer service.
- What is the status of my order? Once your order has been shipped you should receive an e-mail confirming this. Within this e-mail you will find a link to the shipping status for your order. If FedEx was selected as the carrier you will be able to track your order, if USPS was selected you will not be able to track, only confirm that delivery was made.
- If you need more help please contact Customer Service by phone (214)550-1355 or E-mail: Email Us
CHECKS or MONEY ORDERS:
Checks and money orders are welcome. If you would like to pay by check or money order: (1) Place your order on-line or phone us to reserve the items in your name and to get the total for your order (you can choose to pay by check at that time, you will find this option within the credit card drop down box). (2) Mail your check or money order with your order number and name included ASAP. (3) Your order will be processed upon receiving your check or money order and subject to approval of funds.
Lay Away's are welcome. (1) Place your order online to reserve the items in your name, choose a payment method and get the total for your order. (2) In the comments box make a note that this order is a LAY AWAY. (3) A 33% down payment must accompany your order. 2 more equal payments at 30 day intervals will be collected. (4) Your order will be shipped upon payment in full and you will be notified via e-mail.
We back our merchandise 100% on material and workmanship for 90 days after the date of purchase, and if you ever have a problem please return it to us with a receipt for repair at no charge.
All orders are shipped the same day if received before 3pm Central time Monday through Friday. *Some exceptions may apply. We ship via USPS and FedEx, however we recommend FedEx for date sensitive orders.
US Postal Service (USPS) anywhere in the USA also PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii and Military:
USPS First Class Mail (2 to 4 business days average) $4.25 or free on orders $75 and up. Includes shipping, handling, insurance & delivery confirmation tracking.
USPS Priority Mail (2 to 3 business days average) $6.25 Includes shipping, handling, insurance & delivery confirmation tracking.
USPS Express Mail (overnight to most areas) $20.95. Includes shipping, handling, insurance & delivery confirmation tracking.
FedEx 3 Day (1-3 business days guaranteed): $15.95 includes shipping, handling, insurance & Internet tracking info.
FedEx 2nd Day (1-2 business days guaranteed): $23.95 includes shipping, handling, insurance & Internet tracking info.
FedEx Standard Overnight (1 business day guaranteed): $29.95 includes shipping, handling, insurance & Internet tracking info.
International Air Mail (usually 1 to 2 weeks) is $5.99 US dollars.
International Priority Mail (usually 6 to 10 business days) is $20.95 US dollars.
International Express Mail (usually 4 to 6 business days) is $38.00 US dollars.
Your complete satisfaction is our number one goal. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, just return the item within 30 days from the date it was shipped for an exchange or refund.
- 1. Re-pack the items securely with the original packaging or comparable (DO NOT use an envelope unless you received it in one). Include exchange instructions or reason for return.
- 2. Return to the address on this page.
- 3. Ship prepaid via USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation (lowest cost), FedEx or UPS Ground. Please retain your tracking number.
- 4. Shipping, handling and gift wrapping charges are not refundable. If you received free shipping, shipping charges will be applied on returned orders.
WHAT IS GOLDFILLED?
Goldfilled is made by mechanically bonding a heavy layer of 10, 12 or 14kt gold to a base metal or alloy core, using a combination of heat, pressure and time. The bond is permanent and the result is a finished piece that looks, feels and behaves just like solid gold, but at a fraction of the cost.
The process of mechanical bonding has been used for over 200 years, ever since it was accidentally discovered by a silversmith named Thomas Bolsover in Sheffield, England. Bolsover had been using a copper coin to wedge a silver knife into a vise. When he removed the knife from the clamp several hours later, he discovered that the vise's intense pressure had caused the coin and the knife to fuse together. This discovery led to the development of the "silver filled" and "gold filled" metal amalgams that popularized fine jewelry for the masses.
In order for a product to be called "goldfilled", it must be made with a minimum of 10 karat gold, and the layer of gold used must represent at least 1/20th of the total metal weight. Once the layer of gold has been fused to its base metal core using this mechanical bonding technique, the piece then either gets rolled, to compress it into a sheet, or drawn down to varying diameters, to create goldfilled wire. The rolling and drawing processes preserve the proportionate thicknesses of the gold and the supporting metals, even as the pressure compresses the atoms and makes the piece harder and more durable.
Since it is fused, 10, 12 or 14kt goldfilled can be easily hammered and shaped. It will not chip or flake as sometimes happens with gold-plated metals. Also, with proper care, the outside layer of 10, 12 or 14kt gold will not wear off over time, as happens with plated metals. And since the entire outside surface of each piece is solid gold, it is safe for sensitive `solid gold only' ears.